UltraHeat SBT Series
High-Frequency induction heating, from 700 kHz – 1.2 MHz, for soldering and brazing small components and parts such as circuit board connectors, RF Connectors, and cable end connectors.
Advanced, efficient power supplies utilizing the latest switching power supply technology.
Adaptive digital phase control provides very efficient operation in a wide frequency range.
Reliable system, easy to maintain and service.
Configured to operate with remote Heat Stations.
Durable design, loaded with safety and diagnostics features.
- High Frequency Induction Heater, capable of delivering full power in the 700kHz – 1.2 MHz frequency range
- Output regulation – Voltage, Power, Current
- Limits Setting – Current, Output Volts, Power
- Compact water cooled power supply
- Operator controls – Selectable: Automatic, Remote or Local
- 5 programs with 9 programmable parameters
- Power control from 10 to 100% in 1% increments
- Output isolation transformer for load matching of a wide range of loads and coils
- Advanced 5” Color LCD touch panel
- Digital I/O Interface board – Remote Start/Stop
- External power control input: 0-10V or 4-20mA
- RS485 interface for remote computer monitoring, control, data logging and diagnostics
- Standard inputs for K type thermocouple and IR sensor
- Optional temperature regulator for temperature monitoring & control
|Power Supply Model||SBT-3/1200
|AC Line Volts (50/60Hz)||230±10%|
|Weight Lb (kg)||33 (15)|
Inch (cm) WxDxH
|14.2” x 17.8” x 8.8”
(35.9 x 45.2 x 22.2)
water system quoted upon request
|Compatible Heat Stations||HSB-3|
|Heat Station Model||HSB-3
|Cable Length between
Power Supply and Heat Station:
Std / Max Ft (cm)
|5 (152)/ 20 (610)|
Inch (cm) WxDxH
|3.5” x 9.7” x 4.5”
(8.7 x 24.5 x 11.3)
|Weight Lb (kg)||11 (5)|
|Cooling System||Internal – from PS|
|Inlet Water T° (max),F (°C)||95° (35°)|
- Improved energy efficiency
- Higher degree of controllability
- Increased repeatability and process control
- Low maintenance requirements
- Increased productivity
- Precise heating with no open flame
|Custom Coil||Custom Coil designed and manufactured for customer’s application.|
|Foot Switch Assembly||1ACC-777-500-00|
|IR systems||Temperature monitoring and control systems|