WHY CHOOSE INDUCTION FOR YOUR HEATING APPLICATION?
Induction heating is the best method of providing fast, focused and consistent heat for a wide variety of manufacturing processes which involve bonding or changing the properties of metals or other electrically-conductive materials. Induction heating allows you to rapidly heat the object of your application while limiting contamination. The process relies on induced electrical currents within the material to produce heat. Induction heating provides a solution for applications such as brazing, hardening, preheat and post heating, shrink-fitting, annealing, soldering and many others.
Some common reasons to move to an Induction Heating Application include:
- Reduce scrap and defects
- Implement a controllable and repeatable process that is not operator dependent
- Eliminate batch processing associated with heating in ovens, and enable one-piece flow
- Safe, flameless heat
- Improved energy efficiency
- Uniform heating with a high degree of controllability and repeatability
- Increased productivity by rapid time-to-temperature heating
- Low-maintenance requirements, easy to use systems