Induction heating is the best method of providing fast, consistent heat for a wide variety of manufacturing processes which involve bonding or changing the properties of metals or other electrically-conductive materials. The process relies on induced electrical currents within the material to produce heat.
Some common reasons to move to an Induction Heating Applications include:
- Reduce scrap and defects
- Implement a controllable and repeatable process that is not operator dependent
- Eliminate batch processing associated with heating in ovens, and enable one-piece flow
- Safe, flameless heat
- Improved energy efficiency
- Uniform heating with high degree of controllability and repeatability
- Increased productivity by rapid time-to-temperature heating
- Low maintenance requirements, easy to use systems
application of induction – heat application – induction heating testing – application of induction – induction heating
Induction Heating Application Testing and Evaluation Services
Ultraflex Power Technologies provides Induction Heating Application testing and evaluation services, so you can be assured that your induction heating system meets your requirements. Simply provide some information about your process, the materials used, and some key process parameters. We would also like to understand why you are considering an induction heating system purchase.