Induction heating is used in wires, cable, and optical fiber manufacturing. Some common applications include soldering, preheating and annealing. Induction heating increases overall productivity, repeatability, and improves process efficiency.
Various applications for the Wire and Cable industry include:
- Annealing of copper, aluminum or stainless steel wire
- Heat treating strings for musical instruments
- Shrink Fitting Teflon Insulation onto a wire inside of a stainless steel susceptor
- Induction soldering of electrical wires and cables
- Brazing and soldering of braided wire
- Bonding of wireframe to a mesh
- Heating of nitinol wire for medical applications
- Soldering copper coaxial cable to copper or brass connectors
- Curing of coatings on wires and cables
- Drawing of optic fiber conductors
Contact us to request a quote for one of our induction heating systems.
Let our team assist with your induction heating requirements.