- A custom coil is made for the test.
- In both tests, the copper wires and bus bars are assembled.
- Brazing alloy is applied.
- Induction heating is applied to the piece.
- The brazing takes 14-15 sec for wire to bus brazing and takes 4-5 sec for wire to wire brazing.
Induction heating provides:
- Strong durable joints
- Selective and precise heat zone, resulting in less part distortion and joint stress
- Less oxidation
- Faster heating cycles
- More consistent results and suitability for large volume production, without the need for batch processing
- Technology without pollution, which is both clean and safe