Are you interested in Careers in Induction Heating? Ultraflex is looking for enthusiastic and talented people, interested in innovation and technology. We currently have the following openings:
Sales Engineer/Project Manager – Long Island, NY
As a Sales Engineer you will be responsible for the sales Of Ultraflex Power Technology solutions to existing and new customers.
- Perform analysis of the customer requirements and assist with technical questions.
- Interface with Engineering and Operations department to ensure on time delivery.
- Prepare quotes and detailed solution description.
- Responsible for development of new and management of current client relationships.
- Act as the principal contact for key customers.
- Ensure jobs are completed on time and within budget.
Desired Skills and experience
- Electrical / Metallurgical/Mechanical engineering degree or equivalent experience is required
- 2+ years related to technical/ industrial sales
- Excellent Communication skills
- Proven experience to sell, close deals, develop pipelines
About the company
Our team at Ultraflex Power Technologies has been devoted to the design and manufacturing of induction heating and power electronic products for more than 20 years. Our products are the most advanced in our industry and utilize the latest in the power electronics technology. They are used in a wide range of induction heating, melting and power conversion applications.
Ultraflex products are in four categories: induction heating power supplies, induction casting and melting systems, and custom AC-DC and AC-AC power converters and OEM modules.
You will be a part of dynamic, creative and innovative company with great potential to grow.
Ultraflex offers competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We also offer comprehensive benefits including medical, 401K, and more.
If you are interested in this position – please send us your CV.