We are looking for an embedded software engineer to join our team in Sofia. You will be an integral part of the platform team and will collaborate with our hardware designers and power electronics engineers.
Develop and Test Embedded Software for control of induction heating power supplies, digital controlled power supplies, control panels with user graphic interface. Performing complex unit and integration tests. Develop new features, upgrade and maintain existing ones. Participation in code review, control of code quality.
- 3+ years of coding experience on embedded platforms (ARM Cortex M/R);
- Proficiency in C++/C and embedded software development requirements;
- Hands-on experience in microcontrollers and embedded systems;
- Ability to read and understand schematics;
- Familiar with general debug tools such as HW debuggers and oscilloscopes;
- Familiar with RTOS;
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken
- Make a difference: Be part of a growing company;
- Work on new and exciting projects;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional medical insurance;
- Yearly performance bonuses;
- Referral bonus;
- Professional office environment;
- Free parking;
- Opportunity for career growth in an international company;
- Training and onboarding;
- Relocation and immigration support
If you are interested in this position – please send us your CV.
Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
The submission of personal data is voluntary, it’s processing, use in the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of the Law for protection of personal data.