We are looking for an Automation Engineer who will be part of our Automation team and will be responsible for the design and implementation of the customer projects.
- Responsible for design and implementation of engineering solutions for automation of manufacturing and technological processes;
- Create innovative automation solutions and collaborate with our software developers, power electronics, and mechanical engineers;
- Communicate with clients during all phases of the projects;
- Prepare reports and analysis;
- Take part in assembly and test of prototypes.
- University degree of Electronics, Power electronics or other technical qualification;
- 3+ years experience in design and implementation of automation systems;
- Proficiency in development of technical specifications and documentation of the projects;
- Experience with motor controls, PLC, and integration of complex electro-mechanical systems;
- Familiar with the relevant software products and solutions for industrial communications;
- Very good communication skills;
- Very good command of English – both verbal and written;
- Knowledge in the field of power electronics will be considered an advantage.
- Make a difference: Be part of a growing company;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional medical insurance;
- Yearly performance bonuses;
- Referral bonus;
- Professional office environment;
- Free parking;
- Opportunity for career growth in an international company;
- Training and onboarding.
If you are interested in this position – please send us your CV:
Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
The submission of personal data is voluntary, it is processing, use in the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of the Law for protection of personal data.