Solder flexible and solid leads to a copper connector in under 3 seconds by reaching a temperature of approximately 400°F (204°C) with induction heating.
HS-4W Heat Station
• Solid copper lead
• Flexible copper load
• Copper connector
Temperature: Approximately 400°F (204°C)
Time: 3 sec
- A coating of solder flux is applied to the wire and lead.
- The assembly base is positioned inside the coil.
- Induction heat is applied for 3 sec until the soldering is complete.
- Induction heating pinpoints the heat to the desired area of the part
- Improved process control for precise heating to a desired temperature
- Power on demand and rapid, consistent heat cycles
- Technology without pollution, which is both clean and safe
Request information or contact us about this application. Reference info: Application Note 3464-4142