1. SMD Solder paste is applied over the wires.
2. The operator placed the coil over the wires.
3. The UPT-W15 Power Supply is turned on to heat the wires in the coil.
After several tests, it was determined that 15 seconds is the ideal time to produce a good solder joint, while not overheating the insulation.
- Strong durable joints
- Selective and precise heat zone, resulting in less part distortion and joint stress
- Less oxidation
- Faster heating cycles
- More consistent results and suitability for large volume production, without the need for batch processing
- Clean and safe heat application, without pollutants