The objective is to automate the brazing of multiple joints on refrigerator pipes using induction heating.
Dragon 15 – Robotic Brazing System
• copper pipes (Size 6 x 0.75 mm)
• brazing rings – 1 mm (CuP7)
Dragon15 can braze multiple joints located in predefined positions in the assembly. Brazing alloy rings are placed on the joints prior to the brazing process.
The robotic system is programmed to move to each joint and apply certain power for the pre-programmed time, to ensure a repeatable and reliable brazing process.
The system can be integrated to accommodate different production line speeds and multiple assemblies.
- High quality and repeatability of the brazed joints.
- Increased productivity.
- Fully automatic process, no operator assistance is required.
- Flexible system – can be easily re-programmed to accommodate different process requirements.