Uniformly heat two copper tubes simultaneously to 800°F (426°C) in under 10 seconds with induction heating.
• Two copper tubes
– OD: 0.69’’ (1.75 cm)
– ID: 0.55’’ (1.40 cm)
– Length: 5.50’’ (14.0 cm).
Temperature: 842°F (450°C)
Time: 5 sec
- The two copper tubes were placed together in the coil.
- Induction heat was applied for 5s.
- Improved process control for uniform heating to a desired temperature
- Power on demand and rapid, consistent heat cycles
- Technology without pollution, which is both clean and safe