A sample of 400g of gold is melted and casted into a mold with diamonds in place using the PressCast.
• 400g 14K gold
• Investment material
Temperature: Approximately 1950° F (1066° C)
- Real diamonds were used in the wax process rather than being added later.
- The mold was prepared and kept in the oven for 12 hours at 1200° F (649° C).
- 400g of 14K gold was melted and casted into the mold with the PressCast.
- The sample was cooled naturally to room temperature.
- Once at room temperature, the tree was cleaned gently by hand to prevent the loss of diamonds.
According to the customer,“Quality of the casting with this equipment is the best we’ve seen”.