Brazing Carbide Tips
Braze carbide tips to a large drill bit by reaching temperatures of 1500°F (816°C) in less than 15 seconds using induction.
• Large drill bit
• Carbide tips
• Brazing alloy
Temperature: 1500°F (816°C)
Time: 12 sec
- The drill bit was held in the coil.
- Induction heat was applied for 12 sec to reach the desired temperature.
- Carbide tips were brazed to the heated part.
- Improved process control for precise heating to a desired temperature
- Power on demand and rapid, consistent heat cycles
- Technology without pollution, which is both clean and safe