bonding steel to plastic
Bond a steel insert to a plastic casing in under 3 seconds by reaching a temperature of 662°F (350°C) with induction heating.
- The steel insert was placed in the plastic housing by applying a force with a vice tool.
- The insert was then positioned in the center of a two-turn coil.
- Induction heat was applied for 3 sec as the steel insert was pressed down.
- Strong durable bonding and faster heating cycles
- Selective and precise heat zone, resulting in less part distortion and joint stress
- Technology without pollution, which is both clean and safe