We are looking for a Product engineer, who will be part of our Engineering team and will be responsible for the technical service of the products.
- Product and technical support;
- Responsible for Product documentation;
- Product Specifications;
- Engineering Documentation;
- ECR/ECO initiate, issue, and approve;
- Production procedures review;
- Product failures analysis and corrective actions;
- Product improvements, customization, and upgrades;
- Participate in the design of new products;
- Process improvements, instructional videos, and procedures.
- University degree of Electronics, Power electronics or other technical qualification;
- Good knowledge in the field of Electro-mechanics;
- Very good communication skills;
- Very good command of English – both verbal and written;
- Ability to work in a team and solve problems;
- Experience with SolidWorks will be an advantage;
- Knowledge in the field of power electronics will be considered an advantage.
- Make a difference: Be part of a growing company;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional medical insurance;
- Yearly performance bonuses;
- Referral bonus;
- Professional office environment;
- Free parking;
- Opportunity for career growth in an international company;
- Training and onboarding.
If you are interested in this position – please send us your CV:
Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
The submission of personal data is voluntary, it is processing, use in the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of the Law for protection of personal data.