Open Jobs Position for Technical Documentation Engineer – Sofia, Bulgaria
We are looking for a Documentation Engineer who will be part of our engineering team and will be responsible for the preparation of technical and technological documentation for our machines.
- Maintains the technical documentation and archive following company requirements.
- Prepares user manuals, BOMs, instructions, spare parts list, and all necessary technical documentation.
- Fills in technical information and part numbers in the system.
- Take part in structure changes of existing products and reflects these changes in technical and technological documentation.
- University degree in Mechanics, Electronics, Power electronics, or another technical major will be an advantage;
- Professional experience in a similar position;
- Organizational, communication, and teamworking skills;
- Very good command of English – both verbal and written;
- Very good computer skills;
- Knowledge of Solid Works will be an advantage.
- Make a difference: Be part of a growing company;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional medical insurance;
- Yearly performance bonuses;
- Referral bonus;
- Professional office environment;
- Company parking;
- Opportunity for career growth in an international company;
- Training and onboarding.
If you are interested in this position – please send us your CV.
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The submission of personal data is voluntary, its processing, use in the recruitment process, and safekeeping will comply with the provisions of the Law for the protection of personal data.