We are looking for a C++ developer responsible for building applications that may range from desktop applications to native mobile applications and embedded systems.
This position is primarily responsible for the design and implementation of application software that handles GUI, middleware (MW), database, and algorithms in our product.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code;
- Implement performance and quality modules;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification;
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms;
- Familiarity with templating in C++;
- Experience with Qt framework with QML;
- Experience with user interface (UI) development;
- Experience with Python scripting;
- Experience in Embedded Linux development;
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Make a difference: Be part of a growing company;
- Work on new and exciting projects;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional medical insurance;
- Yearly performance bonuses;
- Referral bonus;
- Professional office environment;
- Free parking;
- Opportunity for career growth in an international company;
- Training and onboarding;
- Relocation and immigration support.
If you are interested in this position – please send us your CV.
Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
The submission of personal data is voluntary, it’s processing, use in the recruitment process, and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of the Law for the protection of personal data.