Open Jobs Position for Service/Support Technician – New York, USA
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 3-4 years of experience. As Support Technician/Electrician (or similar role) and should have knowledge of electrical, analog, and digital circuitry, as well as possess sound mechanical aptitude and excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Ability to analyze results to determine root cause of failure, applying knowledge of electronic theory and experience using electronic test equipment (multimeters, oscilloscope)
- Perform a variety of electronic tests to ensure functionality according to system specifications
- Consult with engineers, technicians, and other team members regularly
- Ability to evaluate/troubleshoot with customers virtually using various platforms
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must demonstrate critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent communication (internal and external customers) time management, follow-up skills, must have a sense of urgency
- Some travel is required with this position
- Ability to lift, carry, push/pull weight up to 50lbs.
- Understand and comply with all safety regulations and procedures
- AAS in Electrical Engineering, AAS in Electronic Technology, Technical School graduate and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a mechanic, production test/engineering environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Make a difference, be a part of a growing company
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunity for career growth with an international company
- Job Type: Full-time
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision Insurance
If you are interested in this position – please send us your CV:
Applications will be processed with confidentiality.
The submission of personal data is voluntary, it is processed, used in the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of the Law for the protection of personal data.