We are looking for a Senior Procurement Specialist, who will be part of the Purchasing department and responsible for planning and purchasing components and materials from suppliers.
- Responsible for identifying vendors and negotiating terms and conditions;
- Evaluate bids, award contracts, approve purchase orders;
- Maintain contact with vendors, conduct vendor audits;
- Ensure a continuous supply of required goods and materials and communicate any supply problems which may pose a risk or impact on business operations;
- Research and evaluate areas of opportunity and reduce costs where possible;
- Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers, and review opportunities to make business savings utilizing negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods;
- Explore alternate sources for goods and materials.
- Experience in procurement in international environments;
- Experience in business to business negotiations;
- Experience in supplier management and supplier performance appraisal;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Good analytical skills and ability to think and solve problems;
- Excellent command of English – both verbal and written.
- Make a difference: Be part of a growing company;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional medical insurance;
- Yearly performance bonuses;
- Referral bonus;
- Professional office environment;
- Free parking;
- Opportunity for career growth in an international company;
- Training and onboarding
If you are interested in this position – please send us your CV:
Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
The submission of personal data is voluntary, it is processing, use in the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of the Law for protection of personal data.