Open Jobs Position for Sales Engineer – Sofia, Bulgaria
We are looking for a Sales Engineer who will be part of our sales team and will be responsible for providing technical insight to existing and potential customers in the field of induction heating all over the world.
- Serves customers by identifying their needs and interpreting customer requirements;
- Provides technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests, preparing technical presentations, and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs;
- Provides pre-sales technical assistance and product education;
- Prepares cost estimates by studying all customer documents and consulting with the engineering team;
- Prepares offers, conducts negotiations;
- Participates in after-sales projects coordination;
- Supports the Sales team at trade shows and customers meetings;
- Maintains technical and commercial documentation following company requirements.
Qualifications & Skills:
- University degree in Electronics, Power electronics, or another technical major;
- Research and analytical skills;
- Organizational and Teamworking skills;
- Communication skills, including the ability to explain clearly, listen to the feedback of clients and relay information to colleagues;
- Excellent command of English – both verbal and written.
- Make a difference: Be part of a growing company;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional medical insurance;
- Yearly performance bonuses;
- Referral bonus;
- Professional office environment;
- Company parking;
- Opportunity for career growth in an international company;
- Training and onboarding;
If you are interested in this position – please send us your CV.
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The submission of personal data is voluntary, its processing, use in the recruitment process, and safekeeping will comply with the provisions of the Law for the protection of personal data.