We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager for our facility in Sofia.
- Create and manage QA processes, procedures, documentation, and knowhow with regards to QA, and implement the above;
- QA process establishment, support, and improvement;
- Participate in the conduct of internal and external audits;
- To apply procedures for the management of nonconforming products;
- To conduct ongoing monitoring of incoming and outgoing products;
- Working in a multinational company in a stage of its active growth;
- At least 3 years of experience in managing a QA team.
- Experience in defining and writing QA documentation, methodologies, processes, and procedures and implementing them;
- Very good level of English – written and spoken;
- Experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking, and resolving quality issues;
- Ability to solve problems creatively;
- Deep understanding of the best practices in creating system test scripts, test execution, and defect reporting/tracking;
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills;
- Critical thinking and ability to collaborate with a team on urgent issues resolution;
- Make a difference: Be part of a growing company;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional medical insurance;
- Yearly performance bonuses;
- Referral bonus;
- Professional office environment;
- Free parking;
- Opportunity for career growth in an international company;
- Training and onboarding
If you are interested in this position – please send us your CV:
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The submission of personal data is voluntary, it is processed and used in the recruitment process, and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of the Law for the protection of personal data.