Open Jobs Position for QA (Release) Engineer – Sofia, Bulgaria
You will be part of the QA team, responsible for implementing and managing the release processes for product documentation through development, test, and production environments. The Release engineer job function works collaboratively with all participants in engineering and product development projects. This position also works with engineering, production, and test managers to coordinate the proper preparation and release of the necessary manufacturing and test documentation for new products and product upgrades.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the product release backlog and pending engineering change requests;
- Responsible for maintaining the technical and manufacturing documentation of the company;
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure documentation, procedures, and drawings are delivered on time and that they meet or exceed expectations;
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes;
- Coordinate, plan, and manage all release activities across multiple teams;
- Participate in the QA department activities and continuous improvement process.
- Minimum 2 years of previous release, quality assurance and/or project management experience, (Very good understanding of project management principles);
- Engineering degree (preferably Electrical, Manufacturing, or Mechanical engineering);
- Knowledge of product development life cycle;
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion;
- Good leadership and analytical skills;
- Very good command in English both spoken and written is a must.
- Make a difference: Be part of a growing company;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional medical insurance;
- Yearly performance bonuses;
- Referral bonus;
- Professional office environment;
- Free parking;
- Opportunity for career growth in an international company;
- Training and onboarding;
If you are interested in this position – please send us your CV:
Applications will be processed with confidentiality.
The submission of personal data is voluntary, it is processed, used in the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of the Law for the protection of personal data.