We are looking for a Process Engineer, who will be part of our Production team and will be responsible for identifying and tracking technological processes and solving technical problems.
- Technical support of Production department with main focus on technological processes;
- Establish and maintain process documentation including working instructions;
- Support Production in optimization of the current manufacturing process through giving regular feedback regarding troubleshooting;
- Optimization of products and production processes;
- Implementation of new technologic processes;
- Makes analysis of the production process and monitors compliance with established procedures;
- Participates in determining the times for execution of orders;
- Responsible for organization, coordination, and controls for ensuring healthy and safe working conditions.
- University degree of Electronics, Power electronics or other technical qualification;
- At least 3 years of previous experience in а similar position;
- Experience in the field of Lean, 5S, or other good practices and methodologies for process improvements will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of technical equipment and production processes;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office;
- Very good communication skills;
- Very good command of English – both verbal and written;
- Practical experience in SolidWorks will be an advantage;
- Make a difference: Be part of a growing company;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional medical insurance;
- Yearly performance bonuses;
- Referral bonus;
- Professional office environment;
- Company parking;
- Opportunity for career growth in an international company;
- Training and onboarding;
If you are interested in this position – please send us your CV:
Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
The submission of personal data is voluntary, it is processing, use in the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of the Law for protection of personal data.