Open Jobs Position for Physicist / Applications Specialist – Sofia, Bulgaria
We are looking for an analytical and innovative scientist responsible for designing, developing and implementing programs, processes and applications. Must be able to do analysis, to create applications that respond to customer needs and provide innovative solutions. Perform prototyping, application testing and design reviews to ensure product or solution meets customer requirements.
- Perform electromagnetic and thermal modeling, calculations and simulations using various modeling tools and software
- Design and analyze electromagnetic and thermal components – transformers, inductors used in induction heating and power electronics applications
- Develop heating processes for a variety of induction heating applications – brazing, hardening, heat treating
- Work with the sales team and directly with customers to understand their requirements and recommend innovative technical solutions and appropriate equipment
- Perform application trials and testing of samples provided by the customer to determine the best technological approach to meet their needs
- Analyze test data and prepare detailed test reports
- Interact with the marketing group to prepare publishable application notes
- Maintain clear and accurate documentation of problem solutions
- Having relevant engineering or technical education and experience
- Knowledge of metallurgy or material science is a plus
- Demonstrating project management abilities
- Possessing strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Collaborating across interdisciplinary teams and with customers
- Very good command of English language both spoken and written
- Make a difference: Be part of a growing company;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional medical insurance;
- Yearly performance bonuses;
- Referral bonus;
- Professional office environment;
- Free parking;
- Opportunity for career growth in an international company;
- Training and onboarding;
If you are interested in this position – please send us your CV.
Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
The submission of personal data is voluntary, it’s processing, use in the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of the Law for protection of personal data.