The Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for mechanical concept development and design of industrial electronics solutions based on customer requirements, including some automation, handling equipment, tooling design, project management, and coordination.
- Develop mechanical concept and detailed design based on sketch, part data, and requirements provided. Use standard or reference designs for creation of new designs;
- Knowledge and proper use of materials for structural and thermal design;
- Perform and document basic calculations to verify design integrity including basic thermal, fluid, static and dynamic mechanical problems;
- Create concepts and complete designs utilizing Solidworks 3D;
- Manage selection of components, preparation of BOMs and drawing;
- Coordinate tasks and manage project cost and schedule.
- BS Mechanical Engineering, will consider candidates with a technology degree in other engineering disciplines with relevant experience;
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a similar role;
- Experience in Solidworks 3D software;
- Self-starter, organized, and motivated. Able to handle and manage multiple project priorities;
- Work with a dynamic team of multiple disciplines and directly with customers in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following will be a plus:
- Thermal design experience with refractory and insulation materials;
- Thermal design experience with fluid cooling of systems and processes;
- Experience in special machine design, automation, or motor-powered mechanical designs;
- Hands on experience with brazing, soldering, and metalworking.
- Make a difference: Be part of a growing company;
- Work on new and exciting projects;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional medical insurance;
- Yearly performance bonuses;
- Referral bonus;
- Professional office environment;
- Company parking;
- Opportunity for career growth in an international company;
- Training and onboarding;
If you are interested in this position – please send us your CV:
Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
The submission of personal data is voluntary, its processing, use in the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of the Law for protection of personal data.