We are looking for It support specialist, who will be part of our IT team and will be responsible for first tier user support in the company.
- Diagnosing and solving user computer issues;
- Train users on proper use of Microsoft 365 office suite;
- Installing and training end-users in new software;
- Providing remote technical support over the phone or internet;
- Repairing hardware and configuring software to maintain operating systems.
- Very good knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office, Office 365;
- Understanding of computer networking basics (DHCP, DNS, IP subnetting, VLAN, VPN);
- Understanding of computer hardware;
- Fluency in English.
We are offering:
- Work in an innovative environment in one of the leading induction heating manufacturers in the world;
- The competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses and profit sharing;
- Additional health insurance;
- Food vouchers;
- Professional office environment;
- Referral program;
- Free parking;
- Training and ongoing development to help you grow professionally.
If you are interested in this position – please send us your CV:
Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
The submission of personal data is voluntary, its processing, use in the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of the Law for protection of personal data.