The Project Engineer will handle multiple projects through all phases of the development process. You will collaborate internally and externally, defining requirements, developing schedules, resource planning, project cost control, risk management, and other responsibilities.
Facilitate team meetings, track project progress, identify critical paths, tasks, and communicate project status as required.
- Develop project and resource plans and track project progress
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure on-time deliverables
- Manage jobs in progress including subcontractor coordination, conflict resolution, and documentation
- Manage project costs through the ongoing evaluation of labor, material, and equipment
- Participate in budgeting and sales process development
- BS in Engineering or Technology
- Experience managing automation or industrial design projects
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience
- Familiarity with induction heating is a plus
- Experience in communicating with staff on all levels
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, problem-solving aptitude
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Manufacturing experience is highly valued
- Easily adapt to shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Make a difference, be a part of a growing company
- Competitive compensation package
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunity for career growth with an international company
- Job Type: Full-time
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision Insurance
If you are interested in this position – please send us your CV:
Applications will be processed with confidentiality.
The submission of personal data is voluntary, it is processed, used in the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of the Law for the protection of personal data.