We are looking for a Customer Support Engineer who will be part of our Support team and will provide technical help and remote troubleshooting to our international customers.
- Communicating and responding to customer support requests and needs directly via emails, phone calls, and web communication;
- Provide customers with troubleshooting and upgrade instructions;
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues resolutions;
- Work with subject matter experts to resolve complex issues;
- Final System Configuration and On-site Installations.
- University degree of Electronics, Power Electronics, Electrical engineering, Mechanical Engineering;
- Experience in similar positions, tests, remote troubleshooting, and doing tech support (1st or 2nd level);
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Very good communications skills;
- Fluent English, both spoken and written;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Possibility for business trips abroad.
- Make a difference: Be part of a growing company;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional medical insurance;
- Yearly performance bonuses;
- Referral bonus;
- Professional office environment;
- Free parking;
- Opportunity for career growth in an international company;
- Training and onboarding;
If you are interested in this position – please send us your CV:
Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
The submission of personal data is voluntary, it’s processing, use in the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of the Law for protection of personal data.