Harden a detail on a magnetic steel part by reaching a temperature of 1472°F (800°C) in under 40 seconds with induction heating.
HS-8 Heat Station
3-turn helical coil
• Magnetic steel part
Temperature: 1472°F (800°C)
Time: 35 sec
- The steel part is positioned with the detail in the coil
- Induction heat is applied for 35 seconds to reach the desired temperature.
- Improved process control for precise heating to a desired temperature
- Power on demand and rapid, consistent heat cycles
- Technology without pollution, which is both clean and safe
Request information or contact us about this application. Reference info: Application Note 3464-3756