Harden a detail on a magnetic steel part by reaching a temperature of 1472°F (800°C) in under 40 seconds with induction heating.
• Magnetic steel part
Temperature: 1472°F (800°C)
Time: 35 sec
- The steel part is positioned with the detail in the coil
- Induction heat is applied for 35 seconds to reach the desired temperature.
- Improved process control for precise heating to a desired temperature
- Power on demand and rapid, consistent heat cycles
- Technology without pollution, which is both clean and safe