The SmartScan™ system is the latest addition to UltraFlex’s smart technology products. SmartScan™ is a flexible and versatile induction heat treating scanner that can be configured to perform a variety of heat-treating processes such as hardening, quenching, tempering, and normalizing. It can be configured to operate as a single or dual spindle unit and can accommodate a wide range of part sizes and weights.
Paired with the SmartPower™ Induction heating power supply, the SmartScan™ can be configured to deliver from 50 to 200kW and from 6 to 200kHz into the heat-treated part, ensuring that any hardening depth and speed can be achieved for a wide range of parts sizes.
- Modular vertical scanning system with dual or single spindle
- Precise control of scanning and rotation speed for repeatable results
- Capable of accommodating a wide range of part sizes
- Manual and automated program settings with multiple pre-programmed recipes
- User-friendly touch panel interface loaded with process monitoring and diagnostics features
- Equipped with quick connect coil system for easy replacement of induction coils
- Easy load/unload and part centering system for manual or automated part loading
- Integrated water-to-water cooling unit and quenching system with filtration
- Optional remote diagnostics module. Industry 4.0 ready.
- Increased productivity and precise process control guaranteeing excellent results
- Energy-efficient power supply unit (>95%), saves on energy cost
- A flexible system that can accommodate a wide range of part sizes
- Modular unit, easy to service and maintain. Can operate with almost zero downtime
- Ultracare maintenance program including a remote diagnostics module
- Chiller for cooling the power supply and the quenching liquid
- Custom MIQ Coils for different sizes of parts