New York (PRWEB) August 30, 2008 – Ultraflex Power Technologies is announcing the release of a new innovative product aimed for fast and reliable assembly and disassembly of golf shafts and club heads. It can be used in both, manufacturing and repair of golf clubs.
The new products named EasyClub™ uses the latest in the induction heating technology to provide (induce) heat in the golf club hosel for either:
- curing epoxy for assembly purpose
- break the epoxied joint for disassembly purpose
The main advantages of the new product are:
- Provides consistent high strength bond
- Creates bond in less than 15 seconds
- Minimizes or eliminates damage to the outside coating of the shaft and the hosel
- Simplifies bond breaking for shaft replacement
- Works with 115 Volt or 220/230 Volt 50/60 Hz supply
“The EasyClub is a must for any professional club maker, in my 26 years as a club builder I have not found a product more useful than the EasyClub.” said Woody Lashen, partner, Pete’s Custom Golf Shop, Minneola, New York.
For more information, visit the following LINK.