What is Materials Research and Testing?
In materials research and testing, the relationship between the structure and properties of materials is studied, often at the atomic or molecular level.
Biomaterials, ceramics, polymers, nanomaterials, thin films, and devices are areas of interest in this field. The knowledge gained is used to assess quality, reliability, and safety, and is often used to produce new materials with specific desired properties.
Ultraflex Power Technologies has developed a range of products dedicated to re-melting, QC and sample preparation for metallurgical labs in foundries, recycling, refining or material research facilities. Our casting and melting units offer easy way to prepare samples for single and routine testing which offer many advantages compared with traditional procedures of sample preparation.
Our systems utilize advanced high frequency induction heating technology which has many important advantages over other conventional techniques.
- Melting and casting of all metals and alloys (precious and non-precious)
- Melting and casting of a variety of materials – ingots, shavings, powder
- Clean, safe and easy to operate
- Producing very repeatable and high quality samples
- Melting in controlled atmosphere. Minimal material losses
- Fast, highly efficient melting ensuring high productivity rates
- High melting capacity with low energy consumption
- Highly controllable process by utilizing IR pyrometer and temperature control
- Failure analysis
- Forensic engineering
- Aerospace industries
Ultraflex Power Technologies provides application testing and application evaluation services.
Please follow the link bellow to request evaluation or testing: