For all parts and assemblies used in the application, please identify:
- Composition: Identify the compositions of the parts being soldered.
- Geometry: Identify the shapes and dimensions of the parts being soldered
- Soldering Alloy: Identify the specific product name of the soldering alloy.
- Soldering Alloy Form: Identify the form of the soldering alloy.
- Flux Type: Identify the specific flux that will be used.
Drawings and/or Photos:
- If available, provide drawings and/or photos of the parts.
- Identify if the process is standalone, or integrated into an existing process.
- Identify the target production rate, in parts per hour.
- Identify the number of operating shifts.
- Identify if parts are fed manually or automatically.
- For parts that are fed manually, identify the estimated load and unload times.
- For parts that are fed automatically, describe the part feeding system.
- Identify if an induction coil required. If yes, identify if the coil is a new design, or existing.
- Identify if temperature control and/or monitoring is required.
- Identify if flexible leads are required (needed if the coil position will move).
- Identify if a water cooling system needed, or is this already available.
- Identify the options for Power in the facility.
- Identify any space constraints for the equipment. If possible, provide the space footprint.
- Identify the current process being used.
- If the current process is induction, identify what equipment is used.
- Identify the key drivers for purchasing new equipment.