Induction brazing of elbow fittings to a stainless steel part in under 6 seconds by reaching a temperature of 1450°F (788°C).
• Stainless steel tube
• Elbow fittings
• Brazing flux
Temperature: 1450°F (788°C)
Time: 6 sec
- Brazing flux is applied to the stainless steel tube.
- The elbow joint and the tube are placed in the center of the coil.
- Heat is applied for 6 sec until the part is brazed.
- Induction heating pinpoints the heat to the desired area of the part
- Improved process control for precise heating to a desired temperature
- Power on demand and rapid, consistent heat cycles
- Technology without pollution, which is both clean and safe