I. Please provide the following information for all parts and assemblies to be used in this application.
- Material A Composition: What is the specific composition of the Material?
- Material A Geometry: What is the dimension and shape of the part?
- Material B Composition
- Material B Geometry
- Brazing Alloy: provide the specific product name of the brazing alloy.
- Brazing Alloy Form: what is the form of the Brazing alloy (e.g. preform; hand fed wire; paste alloy; other)
- Flux Type
- Brazing Atmosphere: Typical answers include inert gas, vacuum, open air.
II. Flow Temperature:
- What is the flow temperature (if known)?
III. Drawings / Photos: If available, please provide drawings and photos of the part(s) to be heated
IV. Process Type: Will this be a standalone process? Or integrated into an existing process?
V. Production Rate:
- If there is a target production rate, please provide required parts / hour.
- If there is a target production rate, please provide # of operating shifts.
- If there is a target production rate, please provide estimation of load and unload time.
VI. Part feeding
- Are parts fed manually or automatically?
- If parts are fed manually, what are the loading and unloading times?
- If parts are fed automatically, please describe the type of system (in line? Rotary dial table? Robotic pick and place? Other?)
- Will you need a coil? If yes, is the coil a new design or existing?
- Will you need temperature control / monitoring?
- Will flexible leads be needed (required if the coil position will move)?
- Do you have available water cooling, or will this also be needed?
VIII. Other requirements
- Are there any restrictions for power?
- Are there any space constraints? If yes, please provide the space footprint for the equipment.
IX. Current Process
- What is the current process being used? (e.g. Flame, Induction, Oven, Furnace, Other)
- If Induction is currently used, what is the current equipment? Please include manufacturer, model, power (kW) and frequency (kHz).
- What are the drivers for purchasing new induction equipment (e.g. Safety; Energy Savings; Better process control; Reduce Quality Defects; Increase production rates; Other – please specify).
Ultraflex Power Technologies provides application testing and application evaluation services.
Please follow the link bellow to request evaluation or testing: