MachTech Expo is an international B2B exhibition for:
- metal-cutting and metal-working machines
- surface finishing and heat treatment machines
- laser technology
- welding machines
- hydraulic&pneumatic devices and accessories
- machine designing
- Environment protection, recycling
EASTEC, New England’s premier manufacturing exposition, returns May 16-18, 2017. With more than 500 exhibitors, complimentary conference sessions, industry keynotes and much more, EASTEC is an event dedicated to keeping northeast manufacturers competitive. It’s where manufacturing ideas, processes and products that make an impact in the northeast region, are highlighted through exhibits, education and networking events. The event offers a unique chance to connect with resources that can solve your company’s most pressing problems, improve productivity and increase profits. It’s clear why so many business owners, engineers, designers, production managers and purchasing executives attend EASTEC to keep their operations current. EASTEC brings human ingenuity and manufacturing brilliance together. Make sure it’s part of your strategy and reserve the dates on your calendar!
Get the technology solutions you need with the most machining, metrology, design, waterjet, software, digital, 3D printing and engineering expertise than you can find anywhere!
- Experience hands-on interaction with the newest technologies while meeting face-to-face.
- Compare technology side-by-side so you can easily make educated purchasing decisions.
- Learn more in a couple of days than you typically do in a year at dozens of complimentary educational events — including:
- Keynote addresses
- Technology demonstrations
- Business of Manufacturing sessions
- Machining Academy
- Smart Manufacturing Hub — as well as at our paid Smart Manufacturing Seminar Series.
- And much more!
FABTECH provides a convenient venue where you can meet with world-class suppliers, see the latest industry products and developments, and find the tools to improve productivity, increase profits and discover new solutions to all of your metal forming, fabricating, welding, and finishing needs. The annual event at McCormick Place will offer more than 1,700 exhibitors and 50,000 attendees full access to over 750,000 net square feet of floor space.