I. Please provide the following information for all parts and assemblies to be used in this application.
- Outer Material Composition: What is the specific composition of the Material?
- Outer Material Geometry: What are the dimension and shapes of the parts?
- Inner Material Composition: What is the specific composition of the Material?
- Inner Material Geometry: What are the dimension and shapes of the parts?
II. Drawings / Photos: If available, please provide drawings and photos of the part(s) to be heated
III. Process Type: Will this be a standalone process? Or integrated into an existing process?
IV. Production Rate:
- If there is a target production rate, please provide required parts / hour.
- If there is a target production rate, please provide # of operating shifts.
- If there is a target production rate, please provide estimation of load and unload time.
V. Part feeding
- Are parts fed manually or automatically?
- If parts are fed manually, what are the loading and unloading times?
- If parts are fed automatically, please describe the type of system
- How are the parts aligned and assembled together? Please describe any fixturing that is used.
- Will you need a coil? If yes, is the coil a new design or existing?
- Will you need temperature control / monitoring?
- Will flexible leads be needed (required if the coil position will move)?
- Do you have available water cooling, or will this also be needed?
VII. Other requirements
- Are there any restrictions for power?
- Are there any space constraints? If yes, please provide the space footprint for the equipment.
VIII. Current Process
- What is the current process being used? (e.g. Gas furnace; Torch; Induction; Other – please specify).
- If Induction is currently used, what is the current equipment? Please include manufacturer, model, power (kW) and frequency (kHz).
- What are the drivers for purchasing new induction equipment (e.g. Safety; Energy Savings; Better process control; Reduce Quality Defects; Increase production rates; Other – please specify).