FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS [FAQ]
- Are there water quality requirements?
- YES! Please review the Induction Heating Water Quality Recommendations
- What tuning adjustment is needed when my current or voltage is too high?
- Please see the Induction Heating Tuning Guide
- Does Ultraflex offer Start-Up Assistance?
- Yes! Talk to your Ultraflex salesperson about current rates. Prior to start-up, the Customer is responsible for positioning the equipment in its intended location. The Customer will also provide a sufficient raw or distilled cooling water supply (dependent upon cooling system specified), adequate electrical power in accordance with the proposed system specifications, and complete all interconnecting wiring and plumbing of the installation.
- What is the Ultraflex standard Warranty?
- Where the sale involves new equipment, Ultraflex warrants that the equipment will upon shipment be free from defects in workmanship or material and should any failure to conform to this warranty under normal and proper use & care of the equipment become apparent during a twelve (12) month period from start-up, not to exceed fifteen (15) months from the shipping date, Ultraflex shall, upon prompt written notice from the Buyer, correct such non-conformity by repair or replacement Ex-Works, Ultraflex plant, Ronkonkoma, NY or Sofia, Bulgaria of the defective part(s) when inspection proves that claim. Correction in the manner provided above shall constitute a fulfillment of all liabilities of Ultraflex with respect to the quality of the equipment, and is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties of quality whether expressed or implied, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for purpose. This warranty does not apply to expendable items such as load coils and custom-made bus work. Equipment or components not manufactured by the Seller are warranted to the extent of the original manufacturer warranty. Failure to meet water system requirements may void the warranty.
- What do I do if my Ultraflex equipment isn’t working properly?
- Our priority will be to work with you to get any issues resolved. Contact the Ultraflex regional office nearest to you to review your issue with an Ultraflex Support Engineer, who will walk you through some troubleshooting steps. Depending on the issue and the type of unit, we may request that the unit be returned to our facility for more detailed evaluation. If needed, we can also send someone to your site.
Technical Support How-To Videos